Class Officer Election Profile

[columns]
[column size=”1″]

Class of 2017

President

Adam Tucker

Adam Tucker did not submit a photo nor a statement.

[/column]

[columns]
[column size=”1″]

Vice President

Chris

Chris Shin

As Senior Class Vice President, I’m never gonna to give you up, and I’m never gonna let you down. I am dedicated to serving my class and community, and I never settle for mediocre. Having such an influential leadership role will give me great responsibilities in setting a good example for everyone. Given this, I’m never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye, and of course I will never tell a lie and hurt you.

[/column]

[columns]
[column size=”1/2″]

Treasurer

Mallica Cary

Hi, my name is Mallica Cary and I am running for the Class of 2017 treasurer. As treasurer, I promise to figure out a way to pay for prom so it is not in the library. I will be fundraising like crazy while also bringing fun events to not only our class, but the whole school. If you have any requests, feel free to contact me and I will try my best to make it happen! Remember to vote Mallica Cary for Class of 2017 treasurer!

[/column]
[column size=”1/2″]

Treasurer

Ian Lewis

Ian Lewis did not submit a photo nor a statement.

[/column]

[columns]
[column size=”1/2″]

Secretary

Ethan Chen

Ethan Chen did not submit a photo nor a statement.

[/column]
[column size=”1/2″]

Secretary

Cayden Samuels

Cayden Samuels did not submit a photo nor a statement.

[/column]

[columns]
[column size=”1/3″]

Class of 2018

President

Aidan Dobson

Hello! My name is Aidan Dobson and I’m very excited to be running for the Junior Class President. With college applications right around the corner, junior year is the hardest and most stressful year for nearly all High Schoolers. If I can improve the year for my peers even a little bit, I will be the happiest president ever. Except maybe Teddy Roosevelt. He just seemed to love every minute of it. As President, I would make it my goal to bring vigor and zest to my class, and to stave off all the negative energy from things like SATs, Homework, and just general responsibilities. Vote for Aidan and Go MI!

[/column]
[column size=”1/3″]

President

Ava

Ava Blanchette

Hey friends! I’m Ava, running for Junior Class President. I enjoy long walks through the Jungle, conversing daily with Jean and Jane, and taking pictures with the goats on campus.

[/column]
[column size=”1/3″]

President

Tessa Guerra

Hi I’m Tessa Guerra and I am running for Junior Class President! I play Varsity Girl’s Lacrosse, coach youth lacrosse and volunteer for the VOICE program. I love the idea of Leadership setting the tone for the school, getting everybody pumped up, and ensuring that the school motto of Integrity, Innovation, and Inspiration is followed. I am excited about continuing the great traditions that already exist at MIHS and am eager to creating new ones.

[/column]

[columns]
[column size=”1/2″]

Vice President

Sophia Stribling

Name: Sophia Stribling
DOB: 04/05/00
Eye color: Blue
Height: 5″6′
Position running for: Junior Class Vice President
Hobbies: Playing soccer, watching Netflix, napping, Vice President-ing
Crimes committed: Being too spirited, smiling on a Monday

[/column]
[column size=”1/2″]

Vice President

Dana Berejka

Dana Berejka would make for an exceptional Vice President for the Class of 2018. Her resting face is a smile, she is a hard worker, terrified of sharks, loves to give gifts, and exudes school spirit. One time she got a paper cut and maroon and white blood actually came out of her. Vote Dana B for VP.

[/column]

[columns]
[column size=”1″]

Treasurer

Phoebe Larson

Phoebe Larson did not submit a statement.

[/column]

[columns]
[column size=”1/2″]

Secretary

Tess Hendelman

WHAT IS UP. My name is Tess Hendelman, and I am running for Junior Class Secretary! I was in leadership this past year, and absolutely loved it. I hope you guys say Yes to Tess, and go MI!

[/column]
[column size=”1/2″]

Secretary

Annie Ritcey

Hi I am Annie Ritcey. I want to be your junior class secretary. This year I am the sophomore class treasurer, so I am experienced with leadership. I have really enjoyed being a part of the 10 grade leadership class, and would love to contiue and grow in my leadership as junior class secretary. I would make a great secretary because I am a very organized and a detail oriented person which lends perfectly to the role of secretaty. I am also willing to go the extra mile to make our school a better place. Along with leadership, I am in band, and play soccer, basketball and water polo. I hope to get your vote for junior class secretary.

[/column]

[columns]
[column size=”1/2″]

Class of 2019

President

Ellie Sulla

Ellie Sulla did not submit a statement.

[/column]
[column size=”1/2″]

President

Kevin Baker

Kevin Baker did not submit a statement.

[/column]

[columns]
[column size=”1/2″]

Vice President

na

Jon Na

Jon Na did not submit a statement.

[/column]
[column size=”1/2″]

Vice President

stew

Stew Vassau

Stew Vassau did not submit a statement.

[/column]

[columns]
[column size=”1/3″]

Treasurer

Robert Yee

As a student who lives off the island, the fact that I get to go to MIHS is something that I will cherish forever. The spirit that comes from all my peers is amazing, which is why I hope to become the next Sophomore Treasurer, because I believe we all have the potential to shine. Whether you’re involved with arts,athletics, or the many clubs that are here at MIHS, each of us should be able to use a part of the budget so that we can accomplish our goals. That being said, I’d love to give back what I’ve learned from MIHS and help everyone as much as I possibly can as the next 2k16-2k17 Sophomore Treasurer.

[/column]
[column size=”1/3″]

Treasurer

Caroline Young

Vote for me for sophomore treasurer! As treasurer I would make sure all finances are properly handled for our class. I would be helpful during the planning of the homecoming dance and class float to make sure we win! I would be fiscally responsible, make all payments needed during the planning process and keep us on budget.  I have great ideas for fundraisers next year that will help raise money to have a great senior prom and awesome senior party. I have been active in leadership since seventh grade and have full understanding of the duties of treasurer. I will be able to fully support my class because of my knowledge, past experiences in leadership, and high skill level to pay attention to detail!

[/column]
[column size=”1/3″]

Treasurer

Kevin Chen

Kevin Chen did not submit a statement.

[/column]

[columns]
[column size=”1/2″]

Secretary

Lily Gile

Lily Gile did not submit a statement.

[/column]
[column size=”1/2″]

Secretary

Alex Williams

Alex Williams did not submit a statement.

Thumbnail photo courtesy Mercer Island School District