Upcoming Music Albums

Upcoming Music Albums
Jackson Chang

Early this year, multiple artists announced their new and upcoming projects for the year. Big name artists such as SZA, Lana Del Rey, Katy Perry and more are set to release their albums at unknown dates in 2024, leaving people anticipating next year’s Grammy show. With other big artists like Taylor Swift, Beyoncé, Dua Lipa, and Billie Ellish just recently releasing their latest album, some other artists have announced new dates that their upcoming albums will be released this year.

1. Charli XCX, “Brat” [June 7]

Charli XCX is an artist who rose through her different approach to pop music, adding elements of electronica and dance into her songs. Charli announced that her sixth studio album “Brat” would release in the early summer of June seventh  after the release of its lead single “Von Dutch”.

2. Gracie Abrams, “The Secrets of Us” [June 21]

Gracie Abrams is an artist who rose through popularity with the help of artists such as Olivia Rodrigo and Taylor Swift. Although with the help she’s had with her music career her popularity has stayed consistent since. She is still steadily gaining popularity across the globe as her second studio album “The Secrets of Us” is set to release in late June.

3. Omar Apollo, “God Said No” [June 26]

Omar Apollo is a smaller artist who gained popularity in the late 2010’s. His main genre of music is mostly R&B and alternative R&B. Apollo has had successful debuts in the Billboard Top 200 with his album “Ivory” and one of its singles “Evergreen (You Didn’t Deserve Me at All)”.

This coming June 26, Apollo is set to release his second studio album “God Said No”.