April Festivals Preview

April Festivals Preview
Skagit Valley Tulip Festival

1. Washington State Spring Fair (April 11-21, 2024)

Ranked in the top 10 largest fairs in the United States, the Washington State Spring Fair, previously known as the Puyallup Fair, offers a variety of live entertainment and unique food vendors, perfect for an opportunity to appreciate the state’s agriculture and livestock. The fair includes a variety of agricultural and art displays, shows, amusement rides and concerts. If you’re looking for a place to escape the ordinary and enjoy entertainment, thrills and good food, then the Washington State Spring Fair is the perfect event!

2. Skagit Valley Tulip Festival (April 1-30, 2024)

The Skagit Valley Tulip Festival is a month-long celebration centered around the blooming of millions of tulips and agricultural heritage. Discover the distinct charm that each garden brings to the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival, from well-curated landscapes to a wide range of varied tulips. No matter what your interests are—sports, music, art or family—this festival has something to offer for everyone.

3. Seattle Restaurant Week (April 14-27, 2024)

With carefully crafted menus available for $20, $35, $50, and $65 at restaurants, bars, cafes, food trucks and pop-ups throughout greater Seattle, guests are invited to experience the inventive and diverse local culinary scene over two weeks during Seattle Restaurant Week. Hundreds of restaurants are offering a special price on their three-course dinners. The Seattle Restaurant Week is a promotion of the Good Food Economy program. The program strives to build a firm, sustainable and just local food economy by bringing together the Puget Sound food community.

4. National Film Festival for Talented Youth (April 25-28, 2024)

The National Festival for Talented Youth, held annually in Seattle, is the world’s largest youth film festival. NFFTY showcases work by filmmakers 24 and under across the U.S. and worldwide. The NFFTY films represent this generation’s voice, covering all topics and genres, from compelling and contentious to hilarious and uplifting. The in-person festival runs April 25-28, while the virtual festival runs April 28-May 5. Ticket prices vary depending on the type of pass you get!